Climbing Summit Rinjani via Sembalun village 2 days 1 night start on 1.156 m above sea level to crater rim Sembalun on 2.639m and camp night here, early morning next day start climb to Summit 3.726m and return to crater rim and Sembalun village.
Trekking Itineraries :
Arrival Day: We will come to pick up you with air condition car at your arrival place or hotel within Lombok island then transfer to Sembalun, meet with us and check in the hotel provide in Sembalun.
Day 1: After an early breakfast at your hotel we will drop you at Sembalun and start the trip to register at the Rinjani Information Centre in Sembalun (1,156 m) before commencing our trek. The trail initially passes through undulating open grasslands as it winds up the mountain. We stop at Pos 1 and Pos 2, pausing for rest breaks and snacks. At Pos 3 (1,800 m) we stop for a longer break for lunch. After lunch, we commence the steep climb up the crater rim. We camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Lake Segara Anak, the summit of Mount Rinjani, and northern Lombok.
Day 2: We wake at 3 am for a light breakfast before commencing the challenging three-hour trek to the summit (3,726 m). We arrive in time for sunrise, the best time to enjoy the spectacular views. Returning to our campsite on the crater rim we stop for a hot breakfast and a rest before commencing our return trek to Sembalun. We pause for lunch at Pos 2 or 3 and arrive in Sembalun in the early afternoon, from where you will be transported to your next destination.
1. Experience guide with English
2. Experience and strong porter
3. Pick up and transfers
4. A night homestay in Sembalun
5. Food and drinking.
6. Snacks, sweet drinks, fruits.
7. Chair and table
8. Entrance ticket fee
9. Tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats ,pillow.
10 .Toilet tents, toilet paper
11. First aid kid
12. Luggage storage available in our place.
13. Visit Dayat house for free dinner (local food)
14 .Tracking insurance
1. Small bag pack
2. Head lamp / hand torch
3. Trakking shoes and trekking jacket
4. Ticket airplaneand porters
5. Extra porter for own Luggage
6. Long pantas/trousers
7. Extra porter for own Luggage.(22$/day)
8. Trecking poels
9. Tips for guide and porters
Below is a list of items you should carry during the trek program. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair of champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal medications
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/windproof. Raincoat
- Windproof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
For detailed information on price or book program climbing Rinjani to summit 2 days 1 night please contact Us